Yoga is a profound part of the Vedic culture. Yoga practices underlie at the heart of all Hinduism (Sanskrit "Sanatan Dharma") schools. Sanatana Dharma means "the eternal law" - the law of all beings’ evolution.
Advaita is an ancient doctrine that tells us about human nature as divine initially. "Advaita" can be translated as "not two". Soul is not separated from God. God is a reality that permeates everything.
On March 22-23 in Moscow there was held a conference, organized by the Moscow Theosophical Society, in which the monk Ramanatha presented Divya Loka with the report “Interfaith Ethics”.
The conference began with a special mindset: firstly there was held a 5 - minute meditation on peace and overcoming boundaries, which transferred participants and listeners from the external material world to the matters of spirituality and religion.
Then everyone could go on stage and say a prayer, related to any religious tradition, a prayer that gives him a deep resonance. At the end, there was showed a slideshow that was created in the semantic field of wonderful unity of religions and common spiritual values .
Ramanatha’s report started with background information about the Center of Vedic culture and its activities.
Expanding the thesis of the report, the monk drew attention to the fact that in the context of technical progress in the modern world, saturated with the values of consumer culture, there was formed a huge gap from our spiritual roots, from the principles of community-based organization of society, which created a stable cultural and social environment and a strong state .
Ramanatha stated a list of proposed actions for the revival of the spiritual development of society and the spiritual field of unity and brotherhood:
- To recognize the existence of religious diversity in society and the importance of respect for religious minorities;
- Public recognition of religious minorities and the debunk of xenophobic sentiments as unhealthy condition, that degrades and poses a danger for religious minorities, as well as for society as a whole, as a kind of religious racism;
- To create a public and state-level interfaith body with compulsory invitation and participation of representatives of all the existing religious minorities in the country, which previously were not allowed to engage in public dialogue;
- Legal prohibition of the word “sect”, and instead use the words "religious minority";
- In respect to religious minorities to build an interfaith church of unity of all religions with the mandatory character of all religious minorities, also leaving a place for those minorities who have not yet appeared;
- To establish an all-Russian or international day of all religious minorities that would be respected by representatives of all faiths and that would be covered in the media;
- To create a unified symbol of all religions and faiths.
"The principle of blossoming complexity, diversity and the diversity of cultural, ethnic and spiritual aspects - is the key to the success of any society," – concluded the monk .
Vedic culture is based on the Universe laws of evolution described in the scriptures of Hinduism "Vedas". They guide a human life, leading to harmony, happiness and creative prosperity.
Meeting with Didi Sudha, the man of the millennium
International Conference "The Phenomenon of Kailas"
Swami Brahmananda Birth Day Celebrations
All-Russian Conference "Brotherhood of religions"
Meeting of the public commission on compliance of religious rights
Russian Orthodox Church Archpriest Vladislav Antsibor
Visiting saint Amritanandamayi in Kerala
Visit the Golden Temple and Sri Amma
Swami Brahmananda Relics
Happy New 2014 Year in Divya Loka
Datta Jayanti celebration
Veda music festival
Interfaith round-table in Chelyabinsk
Web Conference on Tolerance day
Meeting with rock celebrity Boris Grebenshikov
Meeting with Archpriest Vladislav Antsibor
Round-table on tolerance in St. Petersburg
Meeting with «Traditions of the Earth»
Meeting with Buddhist monks of Gelug tradition
Festival of lights – Diwali
International conference in St. Petersburg
Meeting with Michael Morgulis in Florida
Swami Brahmananda museum is open
Divya Loka press conference in Nizhny Novgorod
Religious scholar Roman Lunkin in Divya Loka
«The Rossiyskaya gazeta» newspaper in Divya Loka
Religious scholars and scientists visit Divya Loka
International Scientific and Practical Conference
Festival «Formula of the East»
Interregional Scientific and Practical Conference
Meeting with Satchitananda Ganapati
Meeting with Pastor Indulis
Abbot Evmeny visits Divya Loka
Meeting with Lama Ole Nydahl
Visiting Ramakrishna Ashram in the US
Visiting «Meru» center in Holland
World's Parliament of Religions in New York
Meeting with the President and Vice-President of Nepal
Meeting with Robert Thurman in New York
Interfaith dialogue in New York
Charity seminar in Nizhny Novgorod
International scientific and practical conference
Round-table with Organizer of «Golden swan path» project
Interfaith dialogue in St Petersburg
Regional conference in Nizhny Novgorod
Meeting with Swami Satyananda Saraswati
«Outlook on contemplation practices» conference
Meeting with Pranavananda