Yoga is a profound part of the Vedic culture. Yoga practices underlie at the heart of all Hinduism (Sanskrit "Sanatan Dharma") schools. Sanatana Dharma means "the eternal law" - the law of all beings’ evolution.
Advaita is an ancient doctrine that tells us about human nature as divine initially. "Advaita" can be translated as "not two". Soul is not separated from God. God is a reality that permeates everything.
In Divya Loka, residents and regular visitors adhere to the following principles to live in harmony and mutual understanding:
• Adhere to Advaita Vedanta philosophy according to the scriptures and the teachings of the holy sages; aspire to finding wisdom and perfection.
• Show respect for other religious traditions, other gods, saints and teachers, and their scriptures. Do not criticize other religious traditions and do not behave arrogantly toward others;
• Show respect for other spiritual views, ideas, even if they disagree with their own. Not to impose one’s own spiritual views and ideas;
• Monitor your thoughts and emotions, to see the divine in others, always thinking about other in a pure way.
• Do not give negative, impure estimates for the world, especially the sacred objects and holy things. Such assessment is an unworthy, flawed, limited and immoral behavior. Avoid impure thoughts against anyone and respect everybody.
• Strive to act unselfishly, so as not to cause suffering to others; not to bring problems, suffering or harm to other living beings with body, speech and thought.
• Strive to control one’s speech, to be kept in a speech, filter expressions, and speak harmoniously. Do not use slang, idioms, and profanity.
Ethics of the residents means:
• willingness to care for others;
• non-violence, including animals, doing no-harm to others;
• no smoking, drugs, and alcohol ;
• rejection of embezzlement;
• no gambling;
• celibacy for monks and distance with the opposite sex;
• fostering the qualities such as internal self-discipline, humility, patience, contentment, openness, sincerity, compassion, love, respect for other living beings, self-control, self-reliance, responsibility, modesty, courtesy, politeness, ability to listen to others, flexibility, forgiveness, the ability to repent.
Vedic culture is based on the Universe laws of evolution described in the scriptures of Hinduism "Vedas". They guide a human life, leading to harmony, happiness and creative prosperity.
Meeting with Didi Sudha, the man of the millennium
International Conference "The Phenomenon of Kailas"
Swami Brahmananda Birth Day Celebrations
All-Russian Conference "Brotherhood of religions"
Meeting of the public commission on compliance of religious rights
Russian Orthodox Church Archpriest Vladislav Antsibor
Visiting saint Amritanandamayi in Kerala
Visit the Golden Temple and Sri Amma
Swami Brahmananda Relics
Happy New 2014 Year in Divya Loka
Datta Jayanti celebration
Veda music festival
Interfaith round-table in Chelyabinsk
Web Conference on Tolerance day
Meeting with rock celebrity Boris Grebenshikov
Meeting with Archpriest Vladislav Antsibor
Round-table on tolerance in St. Petersburg
Meeting with «Traditions of the Earth»
Meeting with Buddhist monks of Gelug tradition
Festival of lights – Diwali
International conference in St. Petersburg
Meeting with Michael Morgulis in Florida
Swami Brahmananda museum is open
Divya Loka press conference in Nizhny Novgorod
Religious scholar Roman Lunkin in Divya Loka
«The Rossiyskaya gazeta» newspaper in Divya Loka
Religious scholars and scientists visit Divya Loka
International Scientific and Practical Conference
Festival «Formula of the East»
Interregional Scientific and Practical Conference
Meeting with Satchitananda Ganapati
Meeting with Pastor Indulis
Abbot Evmeny visits Divya Loka
Meeting with Lama Ole Nydahl
Visiting Ramakrishna Ashram in the US
Visiting «Meru» center in Holland
World's Parliament of Religions in New York
Meeting with the President and Vice-President of Nepal
Meeting with Robert Thurman in New York
Interfaith dialogue in New York
Charity seminar in Nizhny Novgorod
International scientific and practical conference
Round-table with Organizer of «Golden swan path» project
Interfaith dialogue in St Petersburg
Regional conference in Nizhny Novgorod
Meeting with Swami Satyananda Saraswati
«Outlook on contemplation practices» conference
Meeting with Pranavananda